Park hours: 10:30 am – 6:00 pm
Pool closes 30 minutes prior to facility
Opening Day: Saturday before Memorial Day
Last Day: Monday, Labor Day
Limited hours last 2 weeks of August. Call for details.
- Operating hours, event dates, and prices are subject to change without notice.
- Paradise Breeze is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged items.
- No glass, gum, coolers, or drinks will be allowed on the premises or in the parking lot. Violators will be asked to leave immediately without a warning.
- Visa, Master Card (debit or credit), and cash are accepted for admission, season passes, food, and gift shop items.
- To leave and re-enter the water park the same day, you must have your valid admission band.
- Changing rooms and showers are provided free of charge.
- Diaper changing stations are located in both the men’s and women’s restrooms.
- Lockers are available to rent on a first-come first serve basis.
- Paradise Breeze is a non-smoking facility indoors. Smoking is only permitted outdoors. Your cigarette butts must be placed in the appropriate containers.
- Easy parking for Vans, RV’s and Buses.
- Free Parking.
- NASCO Certified Lifeguards
- First Aid staff on duty at all times
- All children under the age of 3 must wear a swimmy diaper. Any child not wearing a protective diaper will be asked to leave the water. A child that is seen passing fecal matter will be charged a $20.00 fee.
- The pool will closed for a minimum of 45 minutes for any fecal matter that is detected in the pool. There will not be any refunds given do to the temporary closure of the pool.
- NO changing diapers on pool deck
- Personal floatation devices are not permitted in the water park
- Some attractions have minimum height and age requirements.
- Children 12 and under must be supervised at all times by a person 16 years or older.
- Children 4 and under may not be left unattended at any time. Lifeguards are there for the general safety of everyone and are not there to baby sit individual children.
- Scuba gear is not permitted.
- All people in the aquatics area must have a bathing suit. No jeans or cutoffs will be permitted in the water.
- Swim wear with rivets, buttons, or zippers are not permitted.
- Appropriate family swim attire is required.
- NO running and NO horseplay.
- Diving is not permitted in the Pool.
- Animals are not permitted in the park unless assisting handicapped individuals.
- Spitting, spouting of water, blowing the nose, or otherwise introducing contaminants into the facility water is not permitted.
- Guests with the following conditions should not ride: recent surgery or illness, back, neck or bone injury, pregnancy, high blood pressure, and heart conditions.
- Guests with hard casts will not be permitted to ride certain attractions.
- Admission to the facility is refused to all persons having any contagious disease, infectious conditions, & open wounds.
- Failure to follow all rules and instructions can cause serious injury to you and others and may result in your immediate removal from the water park.
- Any horseplay, vulgar language or unsafe actions while in the park will not be permitted. A person will be asked to sit out of the activities for 30 minutes upon observations of the activity. Upon a second instance, a person will be asked to leave the premise without any refund due. The lifeguards and managers will have authority over unsafe actions on the premises.
- Paradise Breeze will be closed for lightning, high winds, heavy rain or cold temperatures at the manager’s discretion.
- For the safety of our guest and employees and at the manager’s discretion, we will temporarily suspend operations for lightning, high winds, heavy rain, cold temperatures, and the sound of thunder.
- For precautionary reasons, Paradise Breeze will reopen 30 minutes after the last lightning sighting.
- Paradise Breeze does not give refunds for inclement weather.
- Paradise Breeze will give a rain check for closure of the pool by management after 1 hour of closure. You must have in your possession the receipt of paid admission to obtain a rain check. If your admission was more than 4 hours before the closure of the pool, you will only be awarded a rain check for $2.00 off your next admission.
The location could not be found.
- Is locker rental available?All-day locker may be rented at the Locker Station, located on the pool deck at the Bath House.
- Are life vests available?Life vests are Coast Guard approved floatation devices and may be rented at the Customer Service Desk.
- Is food available?Our Restaurant and several snack stands serve up a variety of delicious food daily.
- Is parking easily accessible?An oversized lot offers plenty of free parking, as well as a drop-off and pick-up area.
- Are Restrooms and changing areas available?Restrooms and changing areas for the water park are located on the pool deck at the lower bath house. The attraction park restrooms are located next to Arcade.
- Does Paradise Breeze offer Half day tickets prices?Yes….Half day tickets prices begin at 4:00 PM
- The Facility has the right to close the pool in the event of severe weather with no refunds due to the patron.
- The facility will close if the air temperature is 68 degrees or below, or at the discretion of the manager based on inclement weather or because of a fecal accident.
- Please call 606-759-9416 if you have any doubt about the facility being open.
- On rainy days, where the weather is not so severe so as to require closing, the pool will stay open until 5:00 pm. After that, if the weather is still unsuitable for swimming, the pool will be closed for the remainder of the day.
- When a thunder and/or lightning are first noticed the pool will be evacuated until thirty minutes after the last thunder is heard. If lightning occurs again within the first thirty minutes, another thirty minute time limit goes into effect.
- Lockers are available on the pool deck for a fee of $1.00.
- Must be 42” tall and able to pass a swim test.
- Wait until preceding person swims to the ladder and wait until guard indicates it is safe to begin before starting down the slide.
- Only one rider at a time. No doubles unless in a two person tube, trains or chains.
- Ride the slide feet first from a sitting or lying position.
- Keep arms and legs inside flume.
- Do not stop on slide.
- Exit immediately to ladder closest to slide used.
- The use of personal tubes, lifejackets, floatation devices, goggles, masks, sunglasses, fins, suits with zippers, etc. is not permitted on slide.
- Pregnant women and people with a heart or back condition should not ride the slide.
- Failure to follow slide rules can result in serious injury to yourself and others as well as loss of your privilege to use the slide.